Welcome fellow Mountain Biker to a Bristol and South West based blog containing local routes, rides and reviews. Brought to you by locals to the area with additional publishings from further afoot. Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Forks off

Took my forks over to mojo last week to get em fixed. Cheers to the peeps over there. Always helpful and friendly and the forks will be with me this monday. Can't wait. Visited the DH track at Cwmcarn too and twisted my knee walking back down it. It is so good though, the track, not my knee.
Also twisted my other knee at work and friday.
And banged by finger hard whilst playing catch with one of those howling throw toys when out with some mates for a bbq yesterday.
What next?
Appears to be that when I get my bike fixed that I'm going to be in not no physical state to ride it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home