Welcome fellow Mountain Biker to a Bristol and South West based blog containing local routes, rides and reviews. Brought to you by locals to the area with additional publishings from further afoot. Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

OT:Cheeky tunes


I heard a nice funky version of the Cut Chemist Suite I believe in Mr Bones's den, on a 12 'n' all. I was allowed exclusive access to the den so long as I danced and smiled. It was a bit small especially with Mr Angell bopping around the place and having to manuva (not Roderick) around the bed he made himself in there. Must have thought he'd be in there a while. It smelt strangely of rare musical nuggets and maltloaf. A once in a lifetime experience. Watch and listen.



Video Sharing at DropShots.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a crap DJ!

...Bones....

Monday, 19 June, 2006

 
Blogger Hayden Davis said...

Done some homework finally on this on. The tune is J5 and unified rebelution, but I don't know who did the mix.

Monday, 09 October, 2006

 
Blogger Hayden Davis said...

FOUND IT. Unified Rebelution (Soul Food mix). Now I can sleep.
http://www.soundclash.org/upstate/

Monday, 09 October, 2006

 
Blogger Hayden Davis said...

FOUND IT. Unified Rebelution (Soul Food mix). Now I can sleep.
http://www.soundclash.org/upstate/

Monday, 09 October, 2006

 
Blogger Hayden Davis said...

GOT IT. Thanks to Matt at Upstate Records who sent me it on mp3. Matt, you the man. Cheers Dude. If you fancy it. Send me a nice email and I'll see what I can do.

Tuesday, 10 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home