Welcome fellow Mountain Biker to a Bristol and South West based blog containing local routes, rides and reviews. Brought to you by locals to the area with additional publishings from further afoot. Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

So............2

Day I went back after doing a quick few runs at a greasy Still Woods, where a guy called Rusty on a Kona Stab Supreme was going large and kicking the crap out of the trail, snapped his Fox 40's (forks), Suprised me cos' I didn't think that they could be broken. Quite a feat. Hope he gets them replace before the race next weekend.

From the picnic table and using the berm drop I did my quickest run yet I believe.
Here I have video evidence.



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing





And some photo's of the drop. I know it isn't much of a drop but to come out of a berm and launch off of a drop, fly a couple of feet straight into a 45 degree slope of loose leaves and dirt and twigs kicking the back into a slide, slamming into the trail below and trying not to loose any speed is just alot of fun to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home