Welcome fellow Mountain Biker to a Bristol and South West based blog containing local routes, rides and reviews. Brought to you by locals to the area with additional publishings from further afoot. Hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Until

Sorry whoever for the lack of posts on my Blog. You may be pleased to hear that I have long since healed form falling off up on the Mendips. But I have not yet gone back to face my demon. Still trying to get the confidence back. This brings me on to a short topic which I have just come up with. Isn't it nice to have a companion to ride with. Not only can they save your behind when you come a cropper on the trail. By picking you up or phoning for the blood wagon. But they are also the humour and a confidence boost. Also they can spot things which you may be doing wrong when sessioning an area of a route (too fast, too slow, lean back more e.t.c). And you can pat each other on the back when it all comes together. Plus have a witness to the great feat. On that note I think it is time to join an organised club with which I can join other riders and be part of a collective. Because I'm getting a bit bored of going out there by myself and having nobody to talk to and to encourage and have a laugh with. If anybody knows of any good ones or just fancies hooking up for a ride sometime. Please comment below or drop me an e-mail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.haldonfreeride.org/index.php

Mate, we need to hook up and check these trails out on the edge of Exeter. A few hours drive for you, one for me, but I'll bring the maltloaf, whiskey, funk and roll ups. What you say?

Daddy Bones

Monday, 19 June, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home