Welcome fellow Mountain Biker to a Bristol and South West based blog containing local routes, rides and reviews. Brought to you by locals to the area with additional publishings from further afoot. Hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Be back soon folks.....

....just waiting for the sun to come out again. There has been some good riding in the freakishly warm month of April this year. Managed to testride a Rocky Mountain Sayer and also a Marin Quake which I was suprised by. So I shall cast my opinion on those beasts in time. Thinking my next investment will be a sexy and versitile Santa cruz Nomad...but what colour? In the meantime have a look at Aireals new website/blog and components. http://www.airealaustralia.com/ Shall be reviewing the SymeTech Rear Hub the guys sent me over to test. At long last I hear them say. http://www.topshelfcomponents.com/products/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F3968563&rnd=7790382&rrc=N&affl=&cip=62.31.59.182&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=xc_rear_symmetech&cat=aireal_hubs_cat&catstr=HOME:aireal_ref_sting:aireal_hubs_cat

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home